Top10 Wedding First Dance Songs 2019 | Scotland
Updated: Feb 21, 2020
And finally, another song, created by the groom for his bride on their big day at Bothwellbridge Hotel. (3of3)
It is entirely up to the bride and groom on how you want the evening to progress. The most important thing though is to have the bride and groom agree on a song that is special to them. There are literally thousands of choices of great love songs and wedding songs.
Interestingly, here are the top 10 chosen wedding songs for the first dance in 2019.
1. Perfect – Ed Sheeran
2. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
3. Everything – Michael Bublé
4. All Of Me – John Legend
5. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
6. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Andy Williams
7. Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
8. Stand By Me – Ben E.King
9. Ho Hey – The Lumineers
10. L-O-V-E – Nat King Cole